PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-2085

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Hi @shaykey,

When Alex came on board, it was great for the company given the contracts that were being negotiated or about to be.

I even met Alex, negotiating IP clauses on a contract with him back and forth.

I am surprised by his exit and I have my theories which i won't be sharing here but I know the company definitely needs a commercially astute person to run with the contracts negotiations with potential clients so it's either outsourced or they hire another lawyer.

We'll find out soon enough.

Am surprised that we've waited 8 weeks and no updated presentation given that it was flagged to be released during the quarter by Bahay. I do know he's flat out given how long it took for him to respond to a text of mine a few weeks ago.

We can only wait but I won't say I'm not frustrated by the lack of news, the lack of a Corporate Presentation and updates.

I'm not in favour of only hearing from the company once a quarter given that so much is going on. Does nothing to support the share price, nor the confidence we'll all put in the company with our investments.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.931K 741.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1613235 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4161449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.