PWN 10.0% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-21

1. Mer
    1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Hi Mr M

You've had a good amount of chat time with Bahay, so I'm sure you have a better 'sense'(gut feeling) of how things are going, but at the moment I'm pretty much adrift when it comes to announcements and timing.

The word has been that companies are lurking in the background and have been getting testing done for quite some time, waiting for PWN to show that they could get this over the line. Worley signed, iBC was added, PFS completed, modelling software created and pilot plant built. Lots of credibility milestones and still not a whisper from anyone other than PWN. I think there was talk here at one point about a PWN-Worley announcement that never came to pass. I guess the pilot plant could be having teething problems, but with all the expertise on tap, I'd be surprised if design and build were anything other than excellent.

So, I'm getting a bit leery when it comes to expectations around partners or potential customers acknowledging PWN. I do wonder if a fully functioning pilot plant is the final pre-requisite in this customer jigsaw puzzle.

Something I only just noticed on their website . . . In addition to our technology portfolio, Parkway Minerals has an interest in a brine project, the Karinga Lakes Potash Project, where we are focused on evaluating the potential feasibility for producing potash fertiliser and the production of lithium salts, respectively. . . . I didn't realise they were checking for lithium salts at KL.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.867K 207.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7139800 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7272419 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 30246
Last updated 14.45pm 06/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.