PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

G'day @grudgy,Smart organisations don't wait until the...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    G'day @grudgy,

Smart organisations don't wait until the FS is handed in to negotiate terms for the next assignment.

As part of the FS T's & C's negotiations a Term Sheet was developed for the next stage.

That means that they are well advanced on negotiating the terms and conditions for the EPCM or EPC, whatever way they go for the plant Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management ( me guessing that it will be EPCM).

The great thing is that Worley do this every day of the week so I believe what PWN is waiting for after the submission is Shell/QGC board to green light the investment and engage Worley and Parkway to design and construct the plant.

I know I have asked this many times of Bahay and given the industry I work in serving the same clients and delivering similar services, this is most likely the way things are going pan out. As to timing, I really don't know except that Shell are keen to implement a solution that meets regulatory requirements, environmentally sustainable outcomes and reduced costs and liabilities to the industry.

Clearly the share price is priced for failure so still cheap in terms of investment returns and what's coming in my opinion.

DYOR.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.877K 653.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210681 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5628270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.