PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Apologies if I’m incorrect but I think Parkway previous...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480

Apologies if I’m incorrect but I think Parkway previous non-deal roadshow (NDR) was way back in May of 2020.

In that month:

1. They announced that a Global Strategic Agreement had been made with Worley (initially for the aMES technology but since expanded to include iBC).

2. They commenced with the Prefeasibility Study (PFS) for the Karinga Lakes Potash Project (KLPP) to highlight the aMES technology capabilities.

3. They also announced their acquisition of the iBC technology (CSG brine treatment), and

4. Released a non-deal roadshow (NDR) presentation.

In terms of showcasing their roadmap to succeed, that month was likely their most significant to date with Bahay also conducting interviews on various platforms.

Yesterday’s call-out to institutional Investors via his linked-in post immediately triggered my attention. “Reach out to discuss potentialstrategic opportunities.” This had me thinking back to May 2020 when the SP was sitting at 0.004 before touching 0.011.

What does potential strategic opportunities mean for an institutional investor…. hmmm?

Parkway’s just finalised its Shell (QGC) Feasibility Study, a company currently listed as the 15th largest in the world.

As a minimum, any group MD/CEO who’s anticipating a major contract in the “near-term” would conduct a roadshow to get as many eyes as possible on the company, showcase what they’ve achieved (in this case for Shell and more broadly, the CSG industry) and invite investors to get on board.

If the roadshow’s a success I’d anticipate seeing a decent SP rise from this alone, however, a contract ANN soon after will obviously knock it out of the park when other investors hear about Parkway.

If this comes to fruition, our time/money invested in Parkway will finally be validated and any other contracts thereafter will be icing on the cake.

Hopefully the next few months unfolds as anticipated.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.931K 741.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1613235 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4161449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.