PWN 0.00% 1.0¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-25

1. Mer
    1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    @ThePig

Nice post. I suspect that time is limited to carve out a niche in the waste\water treatment area. It's going to become a bit of a thing and lots of companies will want a piece of it. Some will develop there own solutions(no pun) and others will most likely bide their time and then try to buy the best of the bunch.

You're right, ESG winds are firming and hopefully there will come a time where making a noise about efforts to clean up their act will take precedence over the inclination to hide things where the public can't see. The problem is, a lot of the public might not know what's going on, but pensions funds etc are beginning to vote with their feet\money.

@seismicguy

I also enjoy a bit of devil's advocate. It usually prompts some discussion. One problem with the secret squirrel approach - like the 25 Aug announcement you mentioned - is that time passes and we're left wondering whether companies(unnamed) are still in the frame or if PWN isn't a part of further plans.

@MrMozambique

Thanks for the reply. You're right, we may not know which companies are involved until they feel safe about announcing their intentions. As I mentioned to thepig, I'm hoping for a time when intentions to do better are seen as something worth highlighting. The BHP tailings challenge seems to inhabit this space, an acknowledgment that things aren't good the way they are. I don't think it's hurt them to get it out there.

@NemesisAu

And speaking of the BHP tailings challenge. At least one contestant has already announced their ascension to the shortlist, all the way back at Nov 25. . . . . http://www.austmine.com.au/News/bhp-tailings-challenge-announcement

Cheers to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7116466 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7539648 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.