PWN 0.00% 0.7¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-2545

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Why, if the material feasibility study contract has been fulfilled by both parties (completion & payment)?

In my opinion, I think patience will be tested for a while longer as it's not just a simple matter of QGC approving a build contract without first having input and most likely authorisation from APPEA as well as various state government bodies.

The final decision (whatever it may be) will impact the CSG industry in one way or another. Either salt encapsulation will proceed as per the QLD's Govt recent release of their Waste Management Action Plan - Coal Seam Gas Brine Management Action Plan (des.qld.gov.au) or the QLD Govt, APPEA etc. could opt to be seen to make a significant change (and gain some brownie greenie points with the public) in announcing an amendment to this policy by adopting only priority 1 options that use approved technologies to treat this brine issue.

Occasionally I'll notice a prominent person (from either Govt and private sector) liking Bahay's Linkedin posts, so I believe bodies were already aware of the FS report and awaiting it's release for discussions between these bodies. Change unfortunately doesn't come about overnight.

I'm hopeful though that the March quarterly report (due in the next couple of weeks) is packed with new information for shareholders and anyone who the non-deal road show engaged with.

As Bahay said in his recent post regarding The Guardian's post on the recently released Action Plan...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5195/5195217-5cad08283a8571e9e1d306aad83257b1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4147829 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.