PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi Mr.M.I've briefly spoken with both.Ellie Smith has been...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hi Mr.M.

I've briefly spoken with both.

Ellie Smith has been following the CSG brine issue very closely but was not aware of the FS report completed by Parkway.

Part of her response below:

Ellie Smith - "One of the arguments the industry made against selective salt recovery was the high energy usage. Do you know any of the stats on it's energy use?
    I will bring this up with the department when we’re next discussing brine."

I replied advising her to reach out to Bahay for discussion, provided his contact details and his below comment from Linked-in.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5196/5196199-d25221540021dae040a4816fb31e3f5b.jpgProfessor Andrew Garnett put me onto Dr Phil Hayes at UQ with my following query.
    -

NemesisAu - Since UQ’s 2020 peer review of APPEA’s report, have there been any discussions to revisit APPEA’s report or UQ’s review in light of a feasibility study (FS) report undertaken by Parkway Corporate (ASX code PWN) for QGC Pty Ltd, where a range of evaluations were performed to assess the feasibility of treating waste brine derived from QGC’s coal seam gas water treatment plants (“CSG Brine”), using Parkway’s iBC® technology?

The upscaled pilot plant test results and FS suggests their technology would be extremely beneficial towards the treatment of CSG brine and the CSG industry in general.

Dr Hayes - " I’m only aware of this work from conversations with water/ brine management professionals at the other gas companies that are members of the Centre for Natural Gas (QGC are not members). The direct answer to your question is ‘No’. There have been no further discussions with APPEA to revisit their brine and salt waste document, or with Dept Environment and Science who commissioned our review. We did recommend that further research into alternative methods to treat brines were investigated, and have conducted further research at UQ.

From the little information available online, including the ASX materials, it would appear the Parkway process can derive benefit from producing industrial chemicals by removing some of the brine constituents. Whether this can yield a partial or a zero waste solution is an important question.

If you have further questions from this, please get back in touch."

So, Ellie is going to chat with the Dept of Environment & Science and Dr Hayes feedback is that a partial or a zero waste solution is important for the technology's success.

As QGC are not a member of the centre for natural gas, UQ have not been involved in discussions regarding this FS.

Hope this sheds some light whilst we await further news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $8.39K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 13251632 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2677238 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.