PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-2559

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Further to previous, Dr Hayes has responded to my next question:

NemesisAu -

From my understanding, Parkway claim to be able to produce highgrade saleable products with the following breakdown of the concentrated brine (after Veolia's water treatment)

1. Additional water recovery from highly concentrated brine in storage ponds = 97%
    2. Brine salts converted into high grade saleable products and water recovery exceeds 98%, made up of:
      1. High purity water = 64.7%
      2. NaCl – Industrial salt product = 14.4%
      3. CaCO3 – Agricultural lime product = 8.1%
      4. NaOH – Caustic soda product = 11.2%
      5. Remaining residual brine = 1.7%

In your opinion if the above is true, would this qualify as a partial to almost zero waste solution?

Dr Hayes -

Those numbers certainly look encouraging.

The ASX announcements referred to lab and then scaling to treat 1m3. Proving the concept at much larger scales will be required, together with understanding and analysis of the quality of the solid products.
    T
    he previous work completed by industry around 2012 to 2015 on a selective salt recovery (SSR) pilot plant also generated saleable products, but the quality produced, relative size of markets and process costs, including energy inputs, made SSR unviable.

Could you please send me a link to the information with the percentages in?

A very encouraging response from Dr Hayes who seemed somewhat surprised.
    He's likely also unaware of Worley's involvement/backing to understand that Parkway should be able to duplicate this on an industrial scale or that there's already been significant analysis to determine the quality of the products generated. As per Ellie Smith, he mentioned the process costs (energy consumption) issue regarding the previous study, which I believe in this instance should be negated as this solution will operate at a profit whilst removing the problem.
    I provided him with the following information - ASX ANN dated 29th November 2022 - 2924-02604857-6A1125085(markitdigital.com), slide 28 (p. 25) of the presentation, as he requested for his review.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.981K 625.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 17350566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 510915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.