PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi All, if I may pass on some off my experience.@Ashford I to...

1. 1,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi All, if I may pass on some off my experience.
    @Ashford I to think that a valuation would support any buy n, especially if warranted a vote.
    @jsbert I have disagree here, am happy to a comparison with the company you mention if you disclose. However, not seeing the company you reflect on, I cannot answer. Only to say, the reports, the scale up, Shell, open forum, director roadshow, the “over” achieved results which ew unex
    pected readings that are extremely favourable and have enabled new areas “customers”. I just am not seeing a sell signal. I will say the company, although restrained at times with conditions, could be more transparent and report better. There is room for improvement, hopefully they have been too focussed with achieving.
    @VanillaRocket it is my understanding that a price, price range, should be submitted as is normal practice of a valuation. I understand your hesitations, warranted. As I explained, more open, fluid transparent reporting would quash this imo. I’m expecting a base price then percentages as add ons within milestones. Aim not sure the company would hold much credibility on a failed report, it needs to offer security, and forward vision imo. It needs to also encompass the master plan and spell out some dollar valuation. I feel the directors and all carry confidence atm, this report should reflect at and more.
    Thanks for letting me think out loud all, hopefully this report is in soon.
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $7.898K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 9812572 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5061449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.