PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-26

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294

Mer, Another great post.

You raise a very valid point. I had assumed that the reason for a lot of their secrecy was that not all of their workflows/ processes are protected by patent but rather are trade secrets (not uncommon in oilfield start-ups). However I am beginning to think that there is also a strong underlying start-up culture and need of stealth (or maybe we call it the secret squirrel hypothesis) with PWN, which is great from an operational or technical perspective. Unfortunately it does not align well with shareholder expectations from a public company. I guess we have to fall back to maybe the most overused words on HC and have patience.

@ThePig also raised a good point in respect to the hastily raised $1.6m from 708A’s. The short turn around of that CR rather than reaching out to exisiting shareholders had me thinking that speed and cash was of the essence and that the acquisition was just around the corner. It has been 2 months since this raise and we have not heard further of the “potential acquisition of strategic assets”. Acquisitions are delayed or fall-over at the last minute for any number of reasons, PWN has already let the cat of the bag that there is a potential acquisition so even the most bare, minimal, no-name information flow would be appreciated.

Two last points:

I notice that LPD has licensed their L-Max technology (derived from our own K-Max) to Cornish Lithium as part of a C$4m license and technology data package (as well as a royalty of 1.5%). Perhaps PWN maybe in a position to derive some value from its K-Max patents.

No word on ATO R&D refund for 2020 - did PWN remember to file as I do not recall an asx announcement that an application was made.,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.931K 741.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1613235 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4161449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.