PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Thanks for that. I must admit, I kind of lost interest in the...

1. Mer
    1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Thanks for that. I must admit, I kind of lost interest in the NEOM desal project as PWN wasn't involved(or interested). My mistake, ENOWA is throwing quite a bit at its water treatment.

For instance - from the LinkedIn page . . .

We're proud to announce our partnership with Penn State University to develop sustainable water solutions.

Through our newly-signed master agreement, #ENOWA will support 15 projects over five years. These projects will include groundbreaking research in the fields of desalination, rare earth mineral and metal recovery, and smart water technologies. Spearheaded by Gavin van Tonder, Executive Director of Water and Bruce Logan, Director of the Penn State Institutes of Energy and the Environment, this collaboration will bring forth innovations and solutions that will have far-reaching and world-changing impacts on the world’s water needs.

We are excited to mark this key milestone as ENOWA continues to invest in world-class renewable utilities infrastructure. Our aim is to set the standard for a circular water system around the world.

. . .

It's to be expected, that it's a bit of a race to create a niche in SSR etc.

Although ENOWA is developing tech to treat desal brine and is clear about their intentions, I didn't see anything in my brief search to indicate how far along they are with that process.

With Worley all over PWN tech and also involved with NEOM water treatment, I guess it gives the PWN-Worley NDA a bit of a workout.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $7.898K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 9812572 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5061449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.