PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-2611

1. Mer
    1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Hi Seismic

I seem to remember a while back, someone posting that PWN wasn't interested in the NEOM project.

If ENOWA is developing their own tech and has Worley on board, they're potentially(I guess) developing a LT arrangement for desal projects - wasn't that a gig we'd hoped to land? Has PWN's lack of interest given a competitor the opportunity to develop their SSR tech and grow a Worley relationship? Any SSR development is off the back of a funded project going sustainable from the outset, quite different to QLD where so much legwork is required just to get PWN taken into consideration.

QLD is mired down with companies that are slow to move and have been heading towards an encapsulation plan. PWN needs to convince govt and industry that an unimplemented tech is the way to go and that ain't a quick process. Feels like it's been heading towards encapsulation and the decision to stop and reverse direction is happening with all the agility of an oil tanker.

I had hoped that the investor hub was in anticipation of an increased news flow, but it's not working out that way so far.

It's International Gripe about a Small Company Day.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.877K 653.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210681 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5628270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.