PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-2634

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    here is the full post yesterday on Linkedin: there is still something worth mentioning

DODGING EARTHQUAKES*: Great to be back in Melbourne, again!

I'm always excited to be heading down to Melbourne, a city I love, even this time of year ❄ . Whilst I have lots of friends and family in town, it is ultimately my Parkway team that brings me to Melbourne. An opportunity to catch-up with colleagues, share ideas, and update the team on our strategic direction and priorities. In addition to recent hires in Darwin and Perth, yesterday we also had a new colleague join our Parkway Process Solutions-Melbourne team, in a corporate role, with details to be announced in the next few days.

As the Parkway (ASXWN) team advances our Master Plan concept, for the #Queensland#CSG industry, the stars are aligning for our grand vision - to use our proprietary #technology approach, to turn millions of tonnes of waste, into industrial chemical products.

During my travels, it is exciting to observe stakeholder expectations, including industry and regulatory perspectives, towards more ESG centric solutions, evolve so rapidly. The "younger" generations (essentially anyone under 40), don't want anything to do with "legacy industries", which presents challenges ... but rather than adapt, the still think this is a branding issue, as opposed to a values issue.

The discussions we are having with many stakeholders, are very encouraging. Only last week, the Queensland Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning released the Queensland New-Industry Development Strategy, which outlines a vision to unleash "a new wave of economic growth, emerging from the opportunities presented by global shifts in demand for cleaner, greener, and more responsibly sourced products". Great leadership Mike Kaiser, we are looking forward to playing our part, in helping Queensland capture this opportunity, particularly in the area of circular economy and resource recovery. Our technologies have the potential to stop 6,000,000 tonnes of salt ending up in landfill! Now that is real-world impact, and provides myself and my team with the motivation to provide a viable alternative for the coal seam gas industry, in Queensland.

More info on QNIDS:
    https://lnkd.in/gisrVhKa

* From legitimately dodging covid lockdowns during the pandemic (I think got up to 7 or 8 cities that had gone into lockdown within 3 hrs of me leaving), to dodging natural disasters, life on the road can be touch and go. This week's adventure, started with learning about the Melbourne earthquake, whilst in an Uber at 4:30am on Monday morning, heading to Brisbane airport, to catch a flight to Melbourne. I'm not sure what the chances are, but I'm betting next week we'll have either a in the Grampians or maybe even a plague! As long as it's not an aftershock in the CBD, I'm easy . . . either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $8.704K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 15904631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2242188 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.