PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Thank you seismic, it was MHM. I can't remember any details,...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Thank you seismic, it was MHM. I can't remember any details, just the impact on the share price. I would have thought if there process had been viable it would have been adopted some where, apparently there are mountains of salt slag where ever aluminium smelters are. I found this on a search/google, this crowd have developed the reprocessing of salt slag soon after MHM went down. Possibly their processes were similar or even originated in Australia? https://www.ultromex.com/about-us.html.

I have a question, im my imagination I would guess the cheapest way to deal with CSG brines would be to build big evaporation ponds like they use for potash brines. Evaporate off the water that cant be recycled then scrape up the salt and everything else. May be sort out anything practical for repurpose. Find an out of the way place, (must be somewhere up west of Queensland suitable) seal the base with concrete or plastic, pile it up and put some sort of cover over it. I assume this is encapsulation. I understand a pile of 6 million tons is comparable to the pyramids (was on a PWN slide), which I remember seeing once is 14 acres at the base. I can't imagine that is going to cost $20 billion. I could be wrong I suppose its just what I can imagine. Are the ponds impractical in Queensland?, is transport prohibitive?
    Of course processing out the lime, caustic soda and salt is cool if it stacks up economically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.039K 921.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 15821298 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3913228 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.