PWN 10.0% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-2808

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74

Thank you for the reply, my thinking is to look at the situation critically rather than optimistically.
    "competition doesn't exist in the CSG space".
    It might not exist in the CSG space but I was referring to industrial water treatment, companies offering services for treatment plants.
    "are predictably priced, particularly where importing is typically required as it is with caustic".
    The caustic soda is the commodity produced with the strongest demand supported by the aluminium industry demand. Australian smelters have to import. They are doing all they can to reduce and recycle there caustic soda. Also if processing brines becomes more common that will increase supply of C. Soda. Only around 11% of the production proposed from CSG brines are caustic soda according to the presentation I read. Probably can be more with further processing of salt. Lime to must have reasonable demand as an agricultural fertiliser and other applications. It is the salt, 14% of solids produced that concerns me. Some agricultural use, a condiment, de ice the odd road, it could be further processed but I am guessing not a real money spinner, considering its supply.
    ZLD isn't off the table. Not sure what this means?
    "Variability should not be required to be built in as the BAU is a fairly fixed cost and the payments from operators to QBS will be tethered to this".
    All sorts of things can happen over the 20 to 30 years invisioned, demand for aluminium could fluctuate. Energy costs, major expenses for producing aluminium and processing brines could fluctuate. The main earner is the caustic soda so not diversified. Enviromental restrictions or requirements could intensify. I dont see this as a static field or industry over the next 20 to 30 years.
    Yes a JV could be the go. It is a big under taking, billions in setting up the plants

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.285K 225.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 504471 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2038337 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.