PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

OMG,Seriously.You need to do a lot more research and read the...

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1164
    OMG,

Seriously.

You need to do a lot more research and read the recently produced MasterPlan, the interview and a few recent announcements.

I don't think you have a handle on this company, its services or its prospects because the comments you are making about the products, salt disposal are very misguided.

I would prefer you did this and then come back to the forum making statements, but preferably asking questions because the statements are not well researched.

I might have rose coloured glasses on, but I'm critical of every step this Company takes and I'm critically assessing every step of the strategic journey the company is on. I have access to the MD to ask the hard questions and questions of my fellow long termers on this forum.

I've been here 3 years and 3 months and they started with nothing and now have 3 businesses that are nearly cash flow positive, IP and tech know how that provides a circular solution to a multi billion $$$ environmental challenge for a whole industry and it has Global clients and Global engineering help on its side.

I'm happy to chip in and answer questions but not when you make throw away statements about things you clearly haven't researched.

Plenty of smart people on here who are willing to help and clarify.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.648K 627.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8912572 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5311449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.