PWN 10.0% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi Hammerhead Nemesis and Seismic. Thank you for the...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Hi Hammerhead Nemesis and Seismic. Thank you for the encouragement. I think my posts on not being able to sell all the salt produced from the brine has been misinterpreted. I never said this would endanger the proposal by PWN, I don't know what the impact would be. It was just something that occurred to me and was relavent discussing. I fully understand that the primary objective is to provide an economically viable way to process CSG brines which otherwise could be a long term enviromental hazard or require some other process to make it safe.
    I had the afternoon off so did some research. Looked at the salt industry in Australia and Queensland, some more reading on desalination/brines and I looked at the links provided to me on here to Queensland Government, Queensland University and some news articles. I tried to get on the PWN investor hub but I must have signed in before sometime and now they say my email is taken and I cant remember my details. Will try again another day to access the investor hub and master plan.
    What I read seemed to be a mixed message. Regarding the marketability of the salt question. Aus exports 12m ton of salt a year (this is what the source says, no doubt, as all the figures I quote, there are other estimates out there), it also imports some. In the scheme of things salt produced from CSG brines is not a big deal, if 5 or 6 million tons of brine residue is produced over 20 or 30 years and 40% is salt thats only around 100,000 tons a year by my math. It is thought select salt recovery from CSG brines would have to be exported and would be at a loss financially. ( I can find the quote if asked). Estimates from a source in the above documents thought up to 25% of the salt and concentrated brines produced by selective salt recovery might still require encapsulation. Another source said at least 10% to 15%.
    All the reports said encapsulation was the agreed choice at this stage. The problem with selective salt recovery was there was no existing commercial example operating. It was high energy use, had associated hazards. No one could give assurances of the quality and quantities produced or I think how much brine could be processed in a given time. One of the problems was the variation in salt content among brines from different sites.
    One source said nothing was required to be done before 2030. And the brine storage ponds were 67% full. Another said all the companies (4?) were working on preparing for encapsulation. Some one said they had to start encapsulation in some areas by 2025. One of the advantages of encapsulation was if new tech provided an alternative means of disposal it could easily be assimilated into the program.
    So from the establishment not alot of endorsement for SSR at the time these reports were produced in the last 5 or so years.
    Will give my impressions on the master plan when I can peruse it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $20.73K 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6740247 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2523981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1416000
Last updated 15.20pm 26/04/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.