PWN 10.0% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

"Having local takers offload the products to will definitely be...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "Having local takers offload the products to will definitely be one of the requirements to get Master Plan over the line. I don't anticipate this being an issue as I believe there's a higher demand for the generated products than what's produced domestically".

I am guessing the agricultural lime will be a quality product, it has come out of solution so will disolve in the soil readily. Plenty of farms in Queensland. Not sure of current supplies but dont imagine a glut.
    The alumina refineries import there caustic soda. I am guessing transporting caustic soda is a bit tricky, its fairly reactive, dangerous goods, so a local source involving less travel is good, no reason why it can't be competitively priced
    But the industrial salt. Queensland already produces salt. Weather or other events might cause short term shortages but I am guessing if Australia exports 12m tons the local market is well supplied. I am guessing over 100,000 tons of industrial salt (I think it was 170,000 tons I saw quoted?) a year coming into the Queensland market will negatively impact existing producers.
    Water recovery no problem to find local uses.

"Also, just to clarify, the term salts is a reference to the residual product once the water is removed, it's not actually "salt" as in sodium chloride as you mentioned"

I am aware of the difference berween salts and NaCl. I made a mistake in my original post at 16.53, I corrected it in the post straight after at 16.59.

"They also have the technology which they would be able to further treat most of the remaining salts, but this may become an add-on later and only after they've completed a proper feasibility (and possibly scale-up) of this option".

This intrigues me, they say this wont require any additional capex. How can that be?

"To also clarify the commencement date for salt encapsulation facilities, my understanding is they were pushed back to 2030 (being operational)"

I am guessing they need to start processing the brines before the dams exceed optimum levels. They are 67% full now, I am guessing they need a margin below full. Possibly they could build more reservoires. I understand there is variation among the projects and some have less storage left than others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $20.73K 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6740247 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2523981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1416000
Last updated 15.20pm 26/04/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.