PWN 6.67% 0.7¢ parkway corporate limited

The option extension is to my mind is an "as needed"...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The option extension is to my mind is an "as needed" availability clause at agreed rates not a firm contract for deliverables. As the report works its way through the Shell capital process PWN may be needed to clarify things etc. On tap at agreed consulting rates

The quarterly due this week may shed light on whether they are actually getting paid fees from shell for ADDITIONAL WORK. The June quarterly suggested to my mind NO as this wound up and was invoiced in March quarter.

The sales pitch to Govt may get others knocking on our door but remember the upstream pricing advantages may be due to lower brine concentration than shell does at the moment as with RO it is that last 10-20 % of the concentration that increases the cost exponentially.

The selling point is not the price of the upstream brine concentration but rather the access to the downstream solution. One would assume that the right brine concentration can be achieved via a tried and true RO or PWN untested solution. at a better price.

Someone somewhere has to use and validate this technology both up and downstream. Worst comes to worst PWN may need to raise capital for an on-site demonstration plant much like LPD did with their technology. Maybe our new QBS company could float on ASX for $20 million IPO and get this done pronto maybe matching grants from Feds, Industry and Qld Govt (with an election due ?)

Anyway worth the wait to see if Bahay can keep it rolling forward and maybe gather pace now.

The businesses they purchased are not breakeeven and didn't meet expected revenue targets. The online business seems so so and not the big money spinner suggested in the job advertisements. Good for getting foot in the door on our technology which strategically was a god idea.

This now has a few years in market/development so we need to start seeing client uptake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $517 72.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 9786939 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1320769 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.