PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-3028

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1172
    G'day @ grudgy,

Not a chance I'm selling. I am contemplating buying another 500k to 1m, but will buy a lot more when my house sells. ( hoping to pick up another 5M ) Divorces are fun bun when the funds are released, I can't see a better place for it for the medium to long term.

Can't see house prices going up 10, 20, 50 fold from here, but I can see PWN doing that.

I am expecting the quarterly this coming week and we should get those answers and lots of other updates too, I hope.

I did message Bahay recently and we have a face to face as opposed to Team's lined up after the quarterly, logistics to sort out but we'll catch up in the city in Melbourne over the next 3 weeks as I'm overseas mid to late Nov.

Hoping to pick his brains and pull apart the quarterly during that discussion and report back to the long termers on here.

I know that we were promised more news flow, and I hold Bahay to account on that, but as long as they are making progress on all fronts, whether that be Shell/QGC, the Master Plan, Upstream strategy or AMD, I'll be happy.

Share price has drifted, we always expected that, we got a 75% reversal when it went nuts in Feb 21 from 3.1 cents to 0.007 cents, so 33% from it's recent high is manageable. People have to sell for all sorts of reasons and all traders that hopped on board in that run in August are all but out now. Top 20 should be updated soon, will show that their holdings are growing, not selling out. I'm in that boat too.

I can't tell you what to do with your investments but I can sure as hell tell you what I'm doing with mine.

Staying here for the long haul, want to be a Top 20 and receive dividends from this company some time in the future ( medium term ).

As always, DYOR and the above is not financial advice, just my opinions.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $9.209K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3476500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 454020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.