PWN 0.00% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-419

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Thanks for sharing Shell. He was painful to listen to and just seemed to be following the rhetoric of the DT forums which are spruiking PWN at the moment. Big news could drop any day - good luck to anyone shorting when that happens. I'm not a pip trader so I'm not interested in buying and selling for 1000-2000 bucks and risk missing the spike based on news. Plenty of other stocks ATM where it is easy enough to grab a bag in very short timeframe. I invest in fundamentals and l strongly believe the vision and IP set PWN apart to be a major player in the waste-stream business. If it takes 6-12 months to nail that first contract then so be it. DTs will be long gone by then and it will be the LT holders left to see astronomical gains. I do not believe that timeframe is likely though.
    MontyCZ - I cannot see how you can put it down to a "failure to monetize" yet. It is only very recently that PWN has been able to deliver proven sample results via iBC and aMES. Pilot plant is only very new and most likely working overtime. Contracts will materialize once miners are well and truly ready to sign on the dotted line. Maybe fixing their waste water issues are not enough of a priority just yet. Potentially there are easier ways to increase revenue right at the moment. This will change very quickly - ESG funding will ensure this. The security of IP from VU was obviously an essential step to negate potential claims and the CR (cash threshold in BS) may have been the final deliverable to honouring the requirements of a contract and something is ready to drop any day now. Patience is required with this one.

In saying that there are plenty of buyers queuing up at 0.022 this morning so there looks to be no quick DT exit on the cards early. If we can quickly move beyond the 0.023 / 0.024 walls then the resistance will dissolve pretty quickly and we could see a healthy move back to 0.03. 3:1 buyer / seller ratio looks healthy to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.