PWN 14.3% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-491

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

For transparency the development concept for Karinga Lakes Potash Project, which is the only project example that has been made public that I am aware of, does not show the total elimination of the evaporation ponds.

Upstream Operations

• 1 - Brine Harvest – extraction of raw brine from trenches and pumping to evaporation ponds.

• 2 - Brine Concentration – the raw brine is concentrated, through a i) pre-concentration pond, then pumped to, ii) a Halite crystallisation pond, where waste sodium salts are precipitated, and then pumped to the, iii) final potassium salts crystallisation pond, where the potassium enriched mixed salts are harvested.

• 3 - Salt Stockpile - the harvested potassium enriched mixed salts, are then transported a short distance to a stockpile, near the processing plant, ready for processing in the SOP processing plant.

• 4 - Process Plant – the aMES™ based process plant, then processes the potassium enriched mixed salts, to produce SOP, which is then packaged on-site.

• 5 - Site Logistics – packaged SOP is then transported to key domestic markets, via the proposed access road leading to the Lasseter Highway to the north of the project area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $13.25K 1.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3680619 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.