PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Totally agree DJK! I have emailed Bahay a number of times and am...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Totally agree DJK! I have emailed Bahay a number of times and am always satisfied with his replies. I would urge other holders to do the same.
    IMO some of the longer PWN holders have started to lose the plot lately. The hysteria following the discovery of an incomplete Shopify site was a good example. Some of the conclusions about where the company is headed based on no real evidence is laughable also.
    If you're not happy about the company's progress then sell your shares and move on. If a 450% increase in the SP since the Covid lows isn't good enough for you then you're just too greedy. People don't care if you've decided to sell your shares either. If you want to sell half your holding or whatever...fine but don't make a big song and dance about it here like any of us actually even care because we don't. You just end up scarring newer, less experienced holders who end up dumping. Not that smart!
    Anyway...I look forward to hopefully hearing more from PWN next week. I think that we're due! I have no doubt that Bahay and the team at PWN will make us some serious gains over the next 12 months.
    Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.981K 625.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 17350566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 510915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.