PWN 4.55% 1.2¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-641

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    In light of the slow trading days here at PWN and a little bit of negative sentiment creeping in recently as we continue to wait for the elusive first contract news I thought I would bring back into view some positive commentary from Mr M's last catch up with Bahay. Hope you don't mind me repeating your words!

"They are being asked by the clients to tweak the offering by adding in something else, or taking away something else, all to see what the process and outcomes do to their carbon footprint. This is a great sign in my opinion because the clients can see that PWN give them options and an even greater opportunity to reduce their CO2 emissions and carbon footprint."

and more importantly and the response that gets me excited...

"...has any organisation that Parkway has spoken to/presented to about aMES or iBC, said no thanks and walked away?
    - ANSWER. Categorically not one has said no thanks and walked away. Never have they received any negative feedback about the tech and the results of the studies. All positive.

- There is no lack of urgency on the part of the prospective Global Tier 1 Miners or the Global Oil & Gas companies, in fact they are excited. Main discussion points are the delivery of the new tech and the delivery/commercial model. Having the Water Industry partnership just provides the clients with another model and option."

Take the sugar coating with a grain of salt given it is a relayed discussion between two top 20 holders (not doubting your integrity Mr M so don't take it that way), but even if the above is mildly truthful it indicates a burning desire by companies to address a hug industry problem and more than likely do this with Parkway's help. With recent announcements (CR, acquisition) it indicates Bahay is trying to address areas where prospective companies are raising red flags so this is also strengthening our bargaining power and attractiveness to partner with.

Water Industry Partnership - I would expect the next phase if we do not get a contract dropping would be to commence the strategy of buying waste water access then build / manage the treatment plant ourselves. We may well have the balance sheet for it and now the technical resources to facilitate it. As Mr M's conversation stated, it eliminates the need for a mining, gas, energy company to step into an area which is not their core business. Whilst we make additional revenues and not just royalties, it allows us to demonstrate to the prospective fence sitting companies that our tech works and will deliver you a proven solution to something you HAVE to address.

I'm at the point where I want to buy some more particularly if this falls another few pips during a further stagnant period. That's quite a big wall at 1.5c though so possibly is where the bottom is unless we get a mass panic exit for some reason. With a strong BS and revenue generating side of the business I cannot see the market valuing the MC less than its current 20-25M. I have another company I am considering which is probably more a certainty to rise in value but not to the same extent as the potential of PWN. Parkway's potential keeps me believing that any sor tof great news could drop any moment and a rapid price rise and we'll all be thankful and handsomely rewarded we remained invested and loyal during these uncertain, quiet times. Don't forget Bahay is quite partial to an intraday announcement so it's even possible to see something today to give us a little Easter surprise!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.