PWN 14.3% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-7

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    PWN have a unique set of complimentary technologies to improve the way mines treat brines whilst also significantly increasing the mines profits.

Currently though PWN are a small team, so internal resources are currently utilised to focus on high end potential clients.

Through announcements and interviews, Bahay's often reiterated that they're initial focus is on high value applications (the big end of town).
    He's lazer focused on striking that big contract to commence with and getting the Parkway name globally recognised as the go to for brine treatment issues.

Once they've landed this first contract with a big name, it should only be a matter of time before the technology is further introduced to some of their other mines and other large companies come on board.

Once this process gets rolling, I'm sure we'll see their team expand to then focus on smaller opportunities/piloting studies.

There have been a number of us (Mr M, Mer, ThePig, Seismicguy etc) who are invested and have very closely monitored this company since Bahay took over the helm.

One thing we've all mastered during this time is patience. We understand this company's potential and what they've set out to achieve but we don't know exactly when this will take-off. In the meantime, the technology, the development, the acquisitions, the milestones and the details keep growing.

I suspect we're quite close to seeing Parkway Minerals transform, once they announce their first major contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $13.25K 1.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3680619 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.