PWN 11.1% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-1665

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142
    Happy Public Holiday @ Free2be,

Quite the opposite. I've been buying. I have over 20m now. ( got absolutely hammered on another biotech stock that has had yet another delay getting to clinic and it really made me think about my PWN investment, so i got more )

Can't wait for the quarterly. Looking forward also to news coming out of Slide 18 of the AGM presentation. As was written above, it went into the board for approval before the AGM, then comes contract negotiation.

One can only imagine that if the numbers stacked up on a $100m savings opportunity that a global miner's local board/ international board, (wherever it went) is going to green light it. Surely this has to be validation that PWN is on the right track and the market has to notice.

I think it's unfair to blame management and say they haven't delivered. Check out the AGM preso, check out the page on the achievements for the year. Don't forget, 2 years ago Bahay was it, now we have 3 operating businesses across Australia, 25 professional/technical staff working on solutions for clients and two tech's about to take off with our clients. I think he's working his rear end off.

If that's not good enough for you because the market doesn't want to recognise it, then Bahay can't control that. He can only keep on executing his strategy, the market has to notice some day.

I'm willing to stick with this. Keeps ticking the boxes for me.

As always, DYOR.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $27.29K 3.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8382320 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4962304 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 327519
Last updated 15.54pm 16/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.