PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Whether it’s the FS, a contract or a non-deal roadshow ANN,...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Whether it’s the FS, a contract or a non-deal roadshow ANN, something’s afoot.

I’m just hoping that any new Insto’s coming on board don’t cheaply acquire PWN shares but instead pay a higher premium due to few sellers. Many here have held for far too long to sell too cheaply (IMO).

Maybe I’m jumping the gun here but whilst discussing share price, I’m curious to hear people’s thoughts on what they think a fair SP would be based on a contract at X amount?

I’ve used several intrinsic & fair value calculators to gain some basis for what I feel would be a realistic target.
    My assumptions include EPS amounts covering both the lower and upper ends of the spectrum (best guesstimates).
    I also assumed a growth rate of 12% (compounding) each year over a 10-year period (this equates to the company tripling in size from Contract No.1 over the 10 years).

Based on the above parameters, the various calculators I used gave ranges from 12 to 32c.

@MrMozambique – Are you interested in sharing your workings again to get some comparisons and maybe some discussions going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1647175 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2381679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.