PWN 12.5% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-3049

1. 10,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1981
    Well, someone loses 7 million shares and someone gains, 7 Million. (i didn't sell them sneaky.png)

When we see someone lose it with frustration, I know there will be someone willing to eat them up. They are grabbing them through investing and not losing them through frustration. The age old saying of Rome wasn't built in a day has purely aged well over time for a reason. Nobody, absolutely nobody can disrupt a market or change "BIG" companies policies in the short term. It all takes time and everyday , every week and every month, and yes every year that passes is a timeframe that is now closer to where PWN sees itself in the long term.

Last CR there was some excellent interest and new SI come on board, they are currently down, but I doubt very much they are panic selling, likely the opposite and grabbing more a cheaper prices, every time this drops, then up step the buyers for those cheap shares. I am fully aware that "it's only a matter of time" gets said too often here, but that is exactly the situation. Once the big Ann comes though, 100% / a bag has past through non-holders hands.

Anyway my main comment in ending is, I've actually not seen the sell side look this thin past the 1.2c range in a while, be interesting to see what happens once that wall disappears.

Tick tock I haven't posted much here because I believed that time wasn't on our side, but I think we may well see some action before Xmas. We'll see good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $15.90K 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8757320 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4129468 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 388434
Last updated 15.42pm 17/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.