PWN 11.1% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

general chat/ thoughts, page-55

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    G'day @NemesisAu,

Marching towards 15m in total.

Can't control what the wife does with her holding but mine is growing. ( would have been higher ) Have another $20k sitting on the sidelines for another 2m odd.

Am looking forward to a cracking year for PWN.

As for our new investor, I suggest you check a post in Sept/Oct 20 when I posted a spreadsheet showing the potential share price based on earnings that could be produced from each large contract.

Interesting job adverts, have read through the 4 currently sitting on Seek, will keep an eye out for more and try and connect the dots.

Some others have asked for share price predictions, I hate doing those but would be happy to see 5 cents towards the end of this year and that could be produced as soon as BHP/RIO/Alcoa/Albermarle/South32 sign up for a scoping study. In my opinion, once a scoping study is commenced, the results will lead into Pre-feasibilities and then Feasibilities and then onto Design to Build (D2B). The tech and the results are just too good to ignore and in the age of growing and increasing ESG Capital investments and Funds, PWN is simply in the sweet spot.

My biggest concern for PWN is that we as shareholders may never get to see PWN realise its potential because someone with deep pockets will see the annuity income potential and take us out before we hit our prime. Not a bad thing to worry about i guess.

Don't worry about that 4 odd million shares, it'll get gobbled up. People always need money for something, a job lost, a house deposit, a new car, anything. They'll be upset once the next announcement comes out. A revenue generating acquisition might spark some interest. Let's see.

Anyway, all of the above is my opinion only but it carries enough weight in my mind to add to my pile in 2021.

Good luck to us all in 2021.

As always, DYOR.

Mr M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $31.05K 3.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8367647 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7207849 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 1000
Last updated 10.42am 22/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.