SIX 0.00% 5.1¢ sprintex limited

Holy moly. That deal with Mest Water was worth waiting for...and...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Holy moly. That deal with Mest Water was worth waiting for...and still more to come. C'mon Jude i'm on the edge of my seat near permanently now watching for updates...keep em coming.

I had no idea that they had those sort of mandates in Europe but being a mandate means that those farmers *have* to have one or more of these systems on site which in turn means they have to have one or more of our compressors if we make the deal. Which I have no doubt we will, and this will definitely be transformational for the company.

I cant remember exactly which video of announcement it was, but I remember Jude talking about someone wanting a Hydrogen Fuel Cell compressor but they wanted one that ran at 450v or something, much higher than what our prototypes were rated at at the time. So Sprintex just went and found the people and processes to manufacture the components to handle the voltage and just made it. I was at the time and still am super impressed with just how *can do* these fellas are.

I've been holding for a long time, and I am actually considering adding to my position now...I have plenty already I think, and I missed my opportunity due to my circumstances to get heaps at 1.5-2c but I think at these levels here, 25ish million MC, 5c is a steal. Just the Mest Water deal alone would push us well into profitability, let alone what other deals and sales eventuate, and as Jude mentions in his recent Proactive video, The Mest Water deal would lead to needing additional manufacturing facilities to meet the demand...not a bad problem to have!

GLTAH old and new.
    Sentiment changed back to Buy.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $70.43K 1.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 2064120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.