SIX 4.65% 4.5¢ sprintex limited

@fuhc46, my take on what you have posted. I am short on time...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    @fuhc46, my take on what you have posted. I am short on time today so I have not done deep digging but this is what I have.
    I added up your list and get 64.22%. Which isn't 80% that myself and others have been working on but is still pretty hefty.
    There has been some changes in the lists but I don't have the time today to work out the effect of dilution due to the recently issued notes/shares...
    I'm near certain that the differences must be due to a difference of reporting between the two platforms.

Looking at the 30/June T20 you posted...
    #1 - Richard Siemens - He is the man behind China Automotive holdings, and a former director of Sprintex. Holder of convertable notes and some of our recent finance was supplied via CAHL. He stepped aside when we relisted in 2021. His holding has changed around a bit but mostly sits around the 20% mark. There was commentary in the recent convertible notes announcement that the deal was structured as such to avoid putting him over the 19.9% threshold. Based in Hong Kong.
    #2 and #3 - Dave Steicke and Euro Mark Pty Ltd. Euro Mark is Steickes company. They've been involved since before the 2021 relisting and continually added to positions since. Also involved in both issues of Convertable Notes since relisting. Based in Hong Kong.
    #4 - Michael Wilson - Owner of Wilsons Pipe Fabrication - an engineering services company based in WA, and former director of Sprintex. Finished up in 2021 upon relisting and position unchanged since then.
    #5, #6 and #8 - Li Chen, E&E Turbo and LIDX Technology Ltd - Li Chen is one of the directors and Founder of LIDX Technolgy. Involved in financing and convertable notes schemes, and consequently been continually adding since relisting. You can also thank Mr Chen for the exposure to Areistech in the UK, he is a director there too, and he is a cofounder of E&E Turbo Power.
    #7 - Steve Apedaile - Sprintex Director - Was holding approx 2.7m FPOs on relisting and continually adding since. Also involved in both lots of convertable note issues.
    #9 - Netwealth Investments Pty Ltd - They have significantly trimmed their position since@Freddieflintoffs posted 30/April T20, They had two accounts in that report with a combined total of 25.5m roughly down to ~8m in the 30/June list. These guys are a superannuation fund based out of Melbourne. I don't have any further information.
    #10 - John Bell - This is Belray Holdings on the April T20. Added to their position some 2.5m units - ish. I can't find info on this one but I did find a Change of Directors notice for a company called Nexion Group (ASX - NNG) which states that the change of interest was of John Bell - Director of Bellray Holdings.
    #11 - Elliots Eleven - Don't know anything about this one, but position unchanged going back to 2021 relisting.
    #12 - Globaltec Formation Berhad - A Malaysian manufacturing conglomerate, part of which is AutoV Corp. Berhad, of which Sprintex aquired its 50% JV of Malaysian manufacture plant from in exchange for shares. Position unchanged since 2021 relisting.
    #13 - Brothers KJS Pty Ltd - Don't know anything about this one either, but moved up to position 13 from 20 with no change of position.
    #14 - Guangzhou Financial - Not 100% but believe this is a private investment firm. Don't know if Chinese based or in Hong Kong. Not listed in the April T20 - Is listed in the 2022 Annual report as holding 2.2m or so, havn't checked the 2023 report. Could be usually under a different name?
    #15 - Zhengliang Wu - Another one I don't know anything about, but position has remained unchanged since relisting.
    #16 - Quam Asset Management - Not 100% sure where this one was hiding, but Quam is a Hong Kong based diversified financial company. 2022 annual report lists one CHINA TONGHAI SECURITIES LTD at a holding of 2m, which some googling proved up to be part of the Quam group...so that's that one.
    #17 - Jude Upton - Boss man at Sprintex, long time Sprintex employee before taking on the top job. Owner of Top Fuel Promotions.
    #18 and #19 - The Khosrowshahis, no idea.
    #20 - Micheal van Uffelen - Secretary at Sprintex. Dunno why his names up there considering the position he holds - might be included as part of the management or something. His position has been unchaged for sometime.

So I am not alarmed by the differences in the list, but I am surprised the overall holding % has reduced that much, if the list is in fact right. I am sure that there must be some reason for the difference probably in the way it is reported.

Looking at @Freddieflintoffs list,
    #12 - Chunyan Liu - A name that comes up repeatedly in T20 lists of speculative mining stocks, and one I have not been able to find any information on for a long time not for a lack of trying.
    #13 - Jason Alan Carrol - No idea.
    #14 - Mishtalem Pty Ltd - Nothing on this one, but the Company has a registered trading name of AMZ Capital, officed in Sydney. No doubt an asset management or super fund. No website.
    #17 - Scott Lindsey - No idea.

These 4 have a combined holding of roughly 20.5m, I find it hard to believe they have exited in such a short time without a major hit to the SP. When I have more time i'll go back through the trading volume and do some more detective work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $9.973K 236.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12333 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 63063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.