SIX 0.00% 7.0¢ sprintex limited

@cmbcp, I hope I didn't cause any offence that was not my...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    @cmbcp, I hope I didn't cause any offence that was not my intention. It was merely my observation from my very limited network of people with investment interests outside of mandatory superannuation. It is frustrating trying to talk to anyone my own age as the subject of conversation is usually limited to Cyrptocurrency, AI Companies and EV's, and the depth of the conversation is usually limited to "Number go up!" with no thought given to history repeating (eg dot.com bubble or bank collapses), geopolitics, world financial markets, local inflation, GDP to Debt ratios, or with complete disregard to common sense in general. The concept of Australia's market largely being in tow to the USA's markets lead is foreign to my peers.

Anyway rambling aside...I noticed that there was some sneaky transactions go through this morning. Didn't move the needle of the SP so I didn't clue on at first. It does look like the individual/s working SIX over are really focusing on scooping up between 5.1-5.4c. As I was typing this out we went from 3 trades to 5, without moving the SP. They want to look out as as soon as I have some more capital available I might take advantage of their hard work and days of setup for my own benefit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.