SIX 4.41% 7.1¢ sprintex limited

Yes I agree with you there @melburnian, the big players are...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Yes I agree with you there @melburnian, the big players are obviously confident in the product they have. The board collectivly hold approx 5% of the SOI, which is a positive indicator.

In regards to revenue...20,170,000 Performance options in play for achieving Revenue of 20M by the end of FY24. 5M for Mr Chen, 5M for Mr Upton, 2.5M for Mr Apedaile.

The sHYpS project is apparently worth 1.5M revenue to us alone when completed, we supplied 6x S26 Compressors. Considering that the product was lauched in Febuary 23 and only took until April 23 to be earmarked for a Major project by Ricardo LLC, thats a pretty damn fast turnaround for a product to be incorporated into a project. SIX have not published a sale price for the S26, but the outright sale of 50xS15 compressors to Areistech was worth $108000 ($2160/unit) the first of what the company believes to be ongoing sales. Considering that we have recieved $270000 for 6xS26 that works out at $45000/unit which doesn't seem right. Might be more to the deal than the outright sale of the units. Rough number crunching suggests that we would be supplying some 30 odd more S26 units to hit 1.5M revenue. Anyway the point I was making is if these sales start taking off, revenue wont be a problem.

In multiple video announcements Mr Upton has stated the overwhelming interest in our products from major engineering companies and OEM manufacturers. To quote Mr Upton from the expanded compressor range video, "I was stunned at the level of interest just from this show" re Hydrogen expo in Germany last year. They apparently picked up 3 major OEM Programs and 18 smaller projects from just this event.

Makes you wonder just how many potential projects they have going on behind closed doors that may end up suprising us. Considering that the sHYpS and Aeristech deals had no public discussion by the company prior to announcement, I suspect theres more to it than we shareholders know.

As per @DylzGc's post in the Lighter Smaller Quieter Energy Saving Turbo Blowers annoucement, the industrial blower market is dominated by a small number of large companies that basically have had no competion for some time, if we are really getting as much interest in our products as SIX claims, and our products are really as superior as claimed in respects to longevity, energy efficency, and weight/space, it would suggest that the big players have become complacent on the R&D of their products and to have someone come along with a whole range of market disruptive products would, (IMO, and I hope) result in a significant market share change towards our products, leading to a substancial rerating.

Off the top of my head adressible industries for the clean air side include furnace and smelteries, water treatment, textile mills, plastic manufacturing and rapid prototyping, clean air supply for paint facilities, underground operations and air supply to electrical switchrooms the likes of Telstra exchanges and Rail signal control rooms (these have air supplies for removal of Ozone O3 that accumulates due to the electrical operations happening within, Ozone is toxic to humans and can cause harm when entering these facilities if the O3 level is too high)

Then add in the Fuel Cell aspect. SIX has discussed projects relating to the FC side already ie Ricardo's sHYpS and Aeristech deals. Possibly more in the pipeline to be announced. I for one will admit I am guilty of being narrow minded in my thinking about the fuel cells, thinking more about the automotive side of it. The conventional passenger car side of it I don't think there is much of a future in TBH but on large scale projects like shipping, areospace and stationary power supply I believe its got a future. The standalone power cells that SIX has on offer are interesting, and I am of the opinion that you can attribute that development directly to Jude, if you look at what his company Top Fuel Promotions manufactures

No discussion has been had with the Shareholders yet as to what deals they have going in respect to the Clean Air Compressor side. Only that there are many interested in our products. Hopefully we get some OE deal soon that blows the competition away. No pun intended, but welcome.

Regards, OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.