Well seeing Switzers fund is all about dividends thats a good...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Well seeing Switzers fund is all about dividends thats a good thing to here. The market is the market. Picked up a couple k of tls @ 4.6 and will go again if it heads back to 4.5. Nice run on TCL with another good announcement. Your darling is playing nice with IDX quietly in the corner.

When the nbn really gets big i dont think people will be happy with the quality of the service. From Gizmodo recently "Customer complaints about NBN connections are up by 63 per cent, and complaints about NBN line faults are up nearly 150 per cent, according to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's 2015-16 annual report released today.

Read more at https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/11/nbn-complaints-have-doubled-in-2016-tio/#4jKM0ppdRfvBptZr.99

If mobile data was as affordable as a landline I'd ditch my landline in a second. But until then its the waiting room! Not much else. Put in a bid for SPO at the resumption of trade but missed by not bidding high enough. Milk stocks were good. Those a2m shares i had back around $1.40 would have been nice to keep. I do like milk after all. BAL and BKL! I think there a lot of short sellers clearing out this morning just in case. BKL almost $20 up at one stage

US futures green/gold red and 10 days and counting.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.