Glad to see my kids played nicely today. That article you posted...

1. F01
    2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Glad to see my kids played nicely today.

That article you posted looks favourable for TLS, and bad for the NBN. Reckon as more and more people are connected to the nbn, it will get slower. That has certainly been my experience. Don't get me wrong it's noticeably faster than before, but it has slowed down as more and more people have connected.

Went through my Telstra bills, and here is what I paid for mobile broadband and when
    2010 $119 pm for 9GB
    2012 $79 pm for 6GB
    Now $70 pm for 20GB
    A quick google search in the US shows you can get unlimited mobile broadband for about AUS$100 pm.

By 2020 how much do you reckon we'll be paying for mobile broadband? A lot less that is for sure. The nbn will slowly wither. TLS will still be paid compensation and mobile coverage and capacity will be the battle ground. It took Mrs. Market 6 months to allow TCL to get back to where it is now (nice Ann by TCL btw), NAB over 12 months. How long for TLS? No idea. Nothing to do but wait, collect the dividends, and maybe grab some more as you did today.

I love milk too. Decided to support the Aussie company and buy mgc rather than a2m, though the latter has better tasting milk, and I am a bit of a connoisseur. That will teach me; next time I am supporting us. Looked at SPO in the past, had a bit of exposure to the way they run their businesses recently, they are crap at it with no attention to detail, and the devil is always in the detail, hence I don't think much of them long term. But if the chance to trade it arises, why not.

IDX and TLS dividends coming at the end of the month. Yea

Thinking of taking a small position in BOQ if it drops to or near 11.50.... Wonder what they will have to say for themselves on the 30th and what Mrs. Market will think of it.

Bring on tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.