TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

General Chat, page-324

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    So that's all you got, me giving it a 50-60% chance of failing (posted whilst still holding early Dec 2016)

I posted this in Jan this year, reading this again today, hell I could of posted it yesterday.
    "IMO even if a deal is finalized don't think that all will be goodo. The deciding factor will be how long it takes for significant revenue to keep the doors open. Calling a rerate is fanciful at best, this would need a rise of 500+% for most to see or get close to a profit. That's goñna need more than one deal making fast and significant revenue to even look like people actually feeling like they may see a return. Welcome to reality humans."

So much for my bagging management and my wanting TV2 to fail calls etc you've made against me. Today see's 1 deal imminent, they spent near 10 million last FY. Maths says more dilution coming putting pressure on any gains in the near term. Managements ability to secure funding is still this "The deciding factor will be how long it takes for significant revenue to keep the doors open." I still hope it works out for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.