TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

General Chat, page-9

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Well ... that's rather stating the obvious

I find it incredulous that a sentence like this can be written, "[T]hen you'd agree that baseless predictions are just a waste of time.".

Well ... umm ... yes, we might all agree with that conclusion. However, if we follow that idea to its logical and natural conclusion, the question that then begs to be answered is, why would a non holder choose to waste their time here and for a period exceeding 18 months?

Perhaps the motivation must be something other than the purported altruism of seeking to save all of the simpleton holders from a financial cataclysm!

So, given that what you say is accurate, then the folly of the presence of some on this thread is further highlighted.

I have tried to find one instance of a contrarian post that has proved to be accurate. Some have generated discussion which is to be encouraged. Nothing with a predictive base has proved to be of any use.

In fact, the evidence is that the predictive claims are little more than a patchwork of random thoughts characterised by a lack of any factual research whatsoever. Indeed, many of the predictive contrarian views noted here can be fairly and equally applied to any speculative stock. That is, there is nothing new in any of them.

Earlier claims of company administration - were completely wrong - just to note one rather alarming claim that was pursued with a great deal of misplaced gusto.

And those who promote the ridiculous and immature idea that positive posts might induce others to buy shares and risk their capital (which is why they need saving) - seem to completely ignore the fact that posts trumpeting, e.g. TV2U administration, might cause some to sell shares which may also not be in their interests. The saviour complex tends, in almost all examples, to be a very problematic and pathological behaviour pattern.

Fact is, adults ought to make their own decisions. If, they are guided by individual posters here, then they may well lose their capital very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.