MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

OK time to get serious. Currently we are sitting here.How much...

1. 10,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1931
    OK time to get serious. Currently we are sitting here.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2299/2299567-261605694bc9f622c7190ddf164a5968.jpg
    How much fuel does your rocket ship have? How much time do you have to load that rocket ship? We see rocket ships often on HC ramping stocks. This is only my second i think tongue.png (Done a few yachts though....). So what makes a company act like a rocket ship? When it disrupts an industry!
    It is defined as “a process by which a product or service takes root initially in simple applications at the bottom of a market and then relentlessly moves up market, eventually displacing established competitors.”

So, will the Felix device disrupt the industry? Well lets look at that. (Sorry but there are a few repeats I know)
    1. Is it cheaper?
    YES
    2. Is it easier to use? YES
    3. Does the product keep at least the same or better quality? YES
    4. Is there a down/negative? None I've found, anyone? Expert i asked can't see one. (They are bias to the company though.)
    5. Will it be global or local? Global
    6. Is there a large market? No, MASSIVE!
    7. Will there be delays? Slight Neg here. MEM have been known for delays.
    8. Does it have the correct clearances? Likely not needed in Canada, Japan, India, NZ, Iran and India likely* delays for Europe and FDA.

So I think we are pretty good for disrupting the market. So looking at Japan, NZ, Iran, India and Canada the total number of cycles per qtr is around 122,000 cycles. If we work on just 50% of those cycles for the last qtr or the 1st qtr 2021, then that will be roughly 61,000 cycles. At 50% of the market that will give MEM around $9,000,000 revenue in the qtr. So looking at other companies recently that are doing those kind of numbers we come to one in particular that we can compare. With the C-19 crisis, we have seen a large gain for some companies, non more so than Zoono. (ASX ZNO). Oct 2019 ZNO was sitting at 9c, where MEM is currently siting. Their SOI is much smaller than ours so of course we will look at MC. Here is what turned ZNO into a rocketship.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2299/2299630-ab8f32abbe313ab523d71f227ee10bfe.jpg

So there we have $9 Mill in revenue to shoot ZNO to the moon and a $500m MC. However ZNO is surely a fad. While C-19 is with us, ZNO should do well with sales, but what happens when sales drop?

So lets look at MEM. Ifwhen we get to a $500m MC our SP will be a nice figure, 69c. IVF is not a FAD, it's going to be with us a long time. Fertility rates are getting worse, so we'll not see a drop but year on year growth. Even better, we also have a whole other arm with livestock, plus the rest of the world. The more I look at MEM the more I see a Behemoth in the making.

So how much fuel does your rocket ship have? launch only? to the edge of the atmosphere? to the moon or to another planet? . So I've done my job, I'll be playing golf tomorrow, so i expect to see at least 10c by the time i return home around 1pmish, OK?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7126899 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1515240 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 320000
Last updated 13.51pm 24/04/2024 ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.