MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

General Chat, page-6

1. 10,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    So looking into the whole spermatozoo separation using a centrifuge currently costs between $1300-$2500 per cycle. According to every website i have visited the average amount of cycles needed for success is 3. So you are looking at around $3900-$7500 per couple.(Note; that's just separation costs) With the Felix device I am unsure that the success will be any greater, just the quality of the sperm better, less DNA damage (healthier sperm).

So the process will be reduced, saving enormous amounts of time. The Sperm will be better, but do you think they will charge less because of this. More likely the opposite as they will be saying "this process will be faster and the sperm less damaged", parents will pay more for the ferrari version no doubt, just out of fear of DNA damage redface.png.

So each cartridge will cost what to manufacture? (this is where the numbers get tricky, as it's purely just a guess...). Let's say they cost $10 to manufacture. If MEM sell them for $50 a cartridge (look at the costings in the previous statement regarding separationeek.png) i don't think this is out of the question. Taking out shipping and other costs, let's say MEM make $30 per cartridge.

Currently according to the stats available roughly 1,300,000 cycles are currently happening worldwide. If this proves to be the best practice, i feel every clinic in the world will be using the felix device, lets face it, why wouldn't they. Costs would be down profits would be up? confused.png Each cartridge looks like it will be a one time only use, so it is possible that MEM will sell anywhere up to 1.3 Million cartridges yearly. Remembering that the % go up each year with the population

Cartridges alone MEM could have a ARR of $39,000,000. (My guess is with the cost of IVF, they'll be making more than $30/cartridge)

Shall we talk about animals? Horses, livestock, endangered animals, etc etc etc.

As they say on every ramped up forum, it's time to back the truck up people. GLTAH including me!

BTW, can you tell I've loaded up redface.pngredface.pngrolleyes.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
    Last edited by kenjikool: 07/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7126900 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 54717
Last updated 12.55pm 19/04/2024 ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.