MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

I think spreading risk is smarter. But I had a lot of adolescent...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I think spreading risk is smarter. But I had a lot of adolescent issues and I'm a risk taker, and probs won't think much of it.

But it's also about calculated risk. You def want multiple sources of evidence to support your ideas. And with the marker I think it's about minimizing what we can't control. For example, we can't control several contextual factors such as global economy, the idiocy of America, or industry impact.

I think for MEM what we can control and predict is amazing. There are a few additional validation checks for me personally would set my expectations in absolute stone. However, there might be contextual factors that may also impact on the success of the company. Which also looks quite minimal.

So I like Tin's question about whether you'd be distraught if the price halved tomorrow, but the opposite also applies, what if it doubled. However, in my experience, it's long-term investment that will pay off. And I think quite important thing for long-term investment is to minimize your risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7843598 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1488313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.