MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

I rarely post on HC although read here a lotI have owned MEM...

1. 105 Posts.
    I rarely post on HC although read here a lot
    I have owned MEM since they were 2.2c and have topped up ever since, as recently as a few weeks ago at 11.5
    I am rather heavily invested in MEM (1M shares) , think they have a great product that will be a game changer for IVF
    There are increasing reports about how the quality of sperm is decreasing with increasing abnormalities so product that can improve this situation can only be a winner
    I am in the medical field (doc) and see the human and financial cost of failed pregnancies via IVF frequently, so good to get behind a company that can reduce this distress

You would have to be concerned though by the combination of
    - signficant increased volume recently
    - coupled with downward pressure on the price
    - along with an expected announcement which I (we?) assume will be positive for the SP

I did notice a spike in volume and increased selling just before the xmas announcement of a delay in commercial release of Felix and was a bit disappointed by that, I had the distinct impression that the news had got out there before being released to the public. So the current weakness even before the last two days sell off generally has me a bit anxious
    I'm not selling and if significant drop in SP I'll probably buy more ... but not sleeping at night as well as I used to!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5790554 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2706897 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.