TSO 0.00% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

General Chat

1. 3,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    To all who got a bit riled up in the chart thread, I do apologise, that was not my intention, I much prefer a constructive discussion.

I think it all came to down to my use of the term "no value". Value in itself is very ambiguous, and I guess I don't agree when this stock is touted as a "value investment". A dividend paying blue chip is more of a value investment for me.
    Future value, I believe would be a more accurate term, because TSO does have the potential to become a major. For mine, this is a speculative investment that is showing signs that it could turn into something bigger.

But I guess this all comes down to an individuals risk tolerance and what is deemed valuable.

Open for discussion. It has certainly made me think about my choice of words!
  2. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hey princey.

I think you just poked the bear. biggrin.png

We are all looking 6 months ahead to the resource announcement.

So far not one of our drills has missed hitting mineralization, a feat in itself. The scale of the deposit keeps growing with every assay we receive. The gold is there, its just building day by day to what will be a great resource.

We have had chartists come here and say resistance at 24, will go lower....3 days later we are at 29. Its pretty tightly held and alot of us are sitting on many bags.

Don't take offence to anything said mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $30.27K 1.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394724 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 394690 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.