TSO 0.00% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

I think regardless of who is in power, things can only get...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    I think regardless of who is in power, things can only get better for TSO. One of the main reason why they need to vote is because of the economic crisis due to Covid19. Mining contributes to 15% of Chilean GDP, around $40 Bn, the biggest sector in the economy. However those number dropped significantly this year because of Covid19, hence the economic-social unrest. When people have jobs and can provide for their family, no one would protest or demand any changes in policy. Whoever is in power and whatever they want to change in the constitutions, they know very well that in order for them to stay in power and retain the support from the people, they need to boost the economy. And for Chilean: economy = mining.
    I've seen a few governments, even those who are corrupted and resistant to change, are making moves to attract foreign investments. Its a matter of survival now as the next few years could be very gloomy. The Chilean people I think have a more forward looking than the rest of South American countries. Therefore, there is no reason for us to worry about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $2.961K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 504080 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 190097 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.