NVA 0.00% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

Chris' states in the audio just released @ 39:50 to 40:10...

1. 1,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Chris' states in the audio just released @ 39:50 to 40:10 mark... "PFS" later this year. Also says, infill drilling all year in Korbel.

Just reading back... in the ASX Announcement dated 7 April 2021 it states on p3. ..."Mineral Resources that are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability". (my highlighting)

My deduction from these statements is that we cannot expect a PFS before late November 2021 as infill drilling is continuing "all year".

The March Presentation (ASX 5/3/21) states that an "interim scoping study" is being prepared - perhaps this is the PEA previously referred to - and due for release by May/June. So, its going to be based on the "inferred" resource upon which there is no demonstrated economic viability. Why bother? It's a bit like doing a CR and then announcing a buyback!

And before you up-rampers say.. if you're not happy...sell - Sorry, I'd rather stay here and post based on my interpretation of the company's announcements. Best to let any noobs know what they're buying into - don't you think.

And we wonder why the sp is still @ 15 cents.

Last edited by nissassa: 25/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.