NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-1474

1. MWJ
    20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I found Wombats post last year very helpful on indicating how a share price develops with the milestones explorers have to progressively pass.

No two projects will be the same but it is interesting to compare Gold Road with NVA in terms of 'GOR's transition and growth from developer to producer in a gold bear market. An incredible outcome. Just shows what determined management can achieve.

This for a project where Gold Road only have 150,000 ounces share of annual production. GOR's growth from this point has been slowed as they are having trouble identifying resources similar to Gruyere.

Nova have the luxury of a big district scale asset with lots of very promising bulk-mineralisation prospects, elsewhere on their property ... so long term growth will I think be easier for Nova. The Korbel area alone could be 10 to 15 Moz comfortably. Other areas could be just as big. Nova's exploration won't be hindered by surface cover and sand ( which complicates exploration in many parts of Australia ). Nova can do their prospecting directly on the bedrock.'

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 10.39.13 am.png

To my eye there is a strong correlation with the gold price at either end. Here's hoping the POG tracks sharply up in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.