NVA 15.4% 22.5¢ nova minerals limited

Just to clear up a few things 1) A scoping study is still...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Just to clear up a few things

1) A scoping study is still possible with 100% inferred resource. It just means non of the resource will be converted to reserves and it will be full of cautionary statements about the uncertainty of everything in the study (rightfully so).

2) It is extremely unlikely that any resource will be upgraded to measured or indicated prior to the scoping study.

3) We are unlikely to see any drill results any time soon, is my feeling. We already know NVA is only releasing favorable exploration drill results to us and is not releasing any infill drill results. Seeing no results does not mean things are going bad. It means nothing is changing. Nothing wrong with nothing changing when we have 4.7moz (unless of course you're still one of the gullible ones thinking Chris's claims of 10 or 50moz actually mean anything...)

4) This price action we are suffering right now is on very low volume. It means nothing. The main 'issue' is an total lack of buyers.

5) I would not be surprised to see SP continue lower for a bit. Judging by cometary from various places on the internet (including here) we still have quite a lot of ignorant speculators to shake out.
    Last edited by kduvey: 17/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.030(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $48.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $4.457K 20.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48815 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 4849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.