NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

Hey Atomic, i am agreeable with your comments. I bought a good...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hey Atomic, i am agreeable with your comments. I bought a good parcel recently and am an absolute supporter of the company and management.
    With news flow , the last few months we have had he biggest drilling campaign EVER with Nova and yet very little to none news flow - WHY?

With the lithium IPO it has been 6 months from initial news regarding this and yet so very little news on this. WHY ?

We have slowly had an SP crash since the CR in November last year and a resource upgrade that was overhyped was sold into..
    Surely once you have a CR and a research report stating 40cents target that gets sent out - you follow this up with at least monthly newsflow.
    That didnt happen - WHY? So much hype ..

Whilst i know progress is being made and management are doing there very best for all shareholders, the communication and promotion of
    the company is questionable... this stock should be red hot at the moment.... RED HOT.

Magic, i think TH today at 10.15am and awesome drilling results announced... then RED HOT ACTION!! Wishing.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.