NVA 15.4% 15.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-2106

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    I beleive the SS will lay out the broad plan for starter pit and production plant and provide ballpark figures for costings to ensure the whole thing is viable. The SS will include some of the recovery test numbers they have been working on too. I don't believe this will include M&I drilling results, just inferred. It's all about showing viability and initial numbers before moving forward.

They will go straight into PFS after SS and further investigate mining plan, production options and costings and any issues which become apparent through the initial SS. The PFS will be completed using M&I JORC as far as i'm aware.

After that completion of BFS using 'JORC Gold Reserves' and then building and then production. Each step eliminates more risk. Each step will see SP gains if successful. Production is a long term gain but SP will be many multiples of current price IMO. On a secondary note, each step will also look more inviting to a major player. They will already be watching but unlikely to pounce until after PFS stage IMO.

IMO, they are already working on PFS by conducting the SS and they are already drilling for M&I.

Then there's RPM and the lithium IPO as additional SP drivers short term. A new resource upgrade may come when assays return too. Assays could accompany SS announcement, depends on timing.

Overall this is my biggest investment and i added last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.020(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $34.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.30K 86.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 838 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 11919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.