NVA 11.5% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-2110

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

Hi All,

Please see NVA's very quick reply. I'm impressed !!

"Hi.....
    I know this is the same boring answer but we are not immune to the assays and supply lines disruptions and delays which are very frustrating for us as we are eager to fast track as quickly as we can.

In saying that, not long now - stand by. We have 1000's of meters of samples in the lab which are starting to move through the system with results to come shortly.

RPM drilling is in full swing and we'll update the market on that in due course.

Start up scoping study will also be out in the near term, this is designed to prove the economic viability of the process flow sheet and snapshot in time if we were to start up today it will be profitable but as you know the the 4.7Moz is just a starting point, deposit remains wide open and we get this out to market as we can.

With Snow Lake resources and in confidence there is an SEC gun jumping rule which we need to abide by, however the F1 is moving ahead and once approved, we'll be out on the road and marketing is in full swing.

Appreciate your support and it is going to be anexciting few months ahead with all our work and results to be released tomarket. A lot of newflow to come"Sounds Promising

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $35.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 16.0¢ 13.5¢ $27.80K 192.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33530 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 105502 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.