NVA 0.00% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

I disagree with your statement. I think the bullish sentiment...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I disagree with your statement. I think the bullish sentiment has been warranted given the 4.7mil inferred recourse + managements attempt to over promise and deliver... Unfortunately for noobs and wet cloth investors, the under delivery has spooked a few...

But the fundamentals have not changed. In fact new timeline strategy is much more professional, realistic and will allow the company to reposition itself in a new light... As old mate @nissassa has rightfully mentioned repeatedly JORC upgrade to Measured & Indiciated must be delivered prior to SS...

(on reflection and I would t have admitted this until now because the decision has been made....)The 'snap shot' in time SS was always a waste of time and money and wouldn't have impacted our SP just like last time management tried to ramp up 'snap shot in time' JORC and we were all quietly expecting some M&I numbers... We were let down because the snap shot JORC meant nothing and got no
    M&I...

I feel we have turned a corner and set sail into realistic expectations in regards to timeline and process... we are still
    going to turn 4.7mil into 10+mil ounces, these things just take time and I'd rather have my money parked here because I am to inexperienced to buy in at the right time and don't want to
    miss the boat to first pour of Gold Bars!!

All the way with NVA!!

All in my humble opinion only not financial advice.
    Last edited by azzluvstrades: 20/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $5.233K 27.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92844 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 9640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.